Give a Ride, Get a Ride!
N2N matches local drivers with local neighbors to provide transporation and conversation. Rides are provided to:
- A doctor's appointment
- To pick up food at the grocery stores
- A haircut or perm at the beauty salon
- Pick up medication at the pharmacy
- Drop off a deposit to the bank
- Fun at the local senior center
- Connect with a local support group
As a United Way community partner, N2N also works with our neighbors and volunteers to provide info about local organizations.
Many volunteer drivers state they get as much joy out of the ride as the passenger. At N2N, being a volunteer driver is easy.
Only asked to provide 3 rides per month
Fit the trip into your schedules and lifestyle
Self-schedule your rides via our website or via phone
Track your mileage for income tax reimbursement
How do I qualify?
Awesome! Glad you are ready to volunteer! Pump the brakes though as we have a few requirements to protect our seniors and vulnerable adults:
- Must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have valid car insurance
- Must pass a driver record check
- Participate in New Volunteer Orientation and Training