Get A Ride
Who Can Give a Ride?
Our volunteer drivers share their car with a neighbor. The rides can be to:
- A doctor appointment,
- To pick up food at the grocery stores
- A hair cut or perm at the beauty salon
- Pick up meds at the pharmacy
- Drop off a deposit to the bank
- Fun at the local senior center
- Connect with a local support group
All these activities promote active living and socialization for our seniors.
Many drivers state they get as much joy out of the ride as the passenger. At N2N, being a volunteer driver is easy.
Only asked to provide 3 rides per month
Fit the trip into your schedules and lifestyle
Self-schedule your rides via our website or via phone
Track your mileage for income tax reimbursement
How do I qualify?
Awesome! Glad you are ready to volunteer! Pump the brakes though as we have a few requirements to protect our seniors and vulnerable adults:
- Must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have valid car insurance
- Must pass a driver record check
- Participate in New Volunteer Orientation and Training